The lack of sex can be a source of disagreement among couples. If couples are not intimate, they can experience a decreased interest with each other and it can create distance and irritability between you and your partner. Not only does lack of sex affects your relationship, but less sex can also affect your physical health. Here are the health benefits of getting randy:
- Sex can boost your immune system. Research shows that having sex at least twice a week helps boost our immune system. The research determined that people who have sex frequently have higher percentage of immunoglobulin compared to people who don’t have sex. Immunoglobulins are antibodies that destroy pathogen causing illness.
- Sex is a must for men. Studies show that men who have sex at least three times a week cut their risk of getting a heart attack and stroke by up to 50%! Other studies also show that having sex regularly protects men from prostate cancer!
- Sex melts away the pain. An orgasm doesn’t just gives us a big exhale of sweet success but it also brings a rush of hormones called oxytocin which helps alleviates arthritis pain and menstrual cramps.
- It’s fights bad mood. Latest study suggests that antidepressants causes sexual dysfunction in men and it can also possible cause genetic damage to a man’s sperm. Why not ditch the antidepressant and instead have sex! Sex is proven to ward off depression since orgasm creates a release of endorphins, our “feel good hormones”!
- Sex makes people look younger and live longer. An earlier research revealed this year made headlines when if found out that frequent sex makes people look seven years younger! One study also shows that sex makes people live longer. Plus sex also keeps our body in tip-top shape. It is estimated that 30 minutes of sex can burn up to 200 calories!
Now after revealing these amazing sex benefits, I’m sure that you’d like to hop into bed and decide to make sweet love to your partner. But wait, you’re really not up to having sex. Are you suffering from low libido?
This is a tough question to answer and many men don’t want to admit that they have lost their desire for sex. Men are always made to believe that they are sexual panting animals but it’s not the case all the time! Survey reveals that men are also suffering from low libido. How do you know that you’re suffering from low libido?
The telltale signs would be is the lack of interest to initiate or have sex for a few months and when you do have sex, it’s more of a chore for you. You’re not excited about it and when you partner initiates the sex, you turn her down. Your sexual fantasies has also diminished and you don’t like touching or kissing your partner.
There are many causes behind low libido and it can either be physical or psychological causes. Psychological causes can stem from issues in the relationship such as the loss of interest with the partner or fear of commitment. Unresolved conflicts can dampen a man’s desire for sex. The best solution is for a man to resolve his emotional issues and be straightforward with his partner.Physical causes can range from low testosterone levels, certain medications, too much alcohol, obesity or stress.
The solution for physical causes is to make lifestyle changes. Did you know that a man’s sexual health is dependent on a healthy cardiovascular system? Take for example; the nicotine in tobacco can narrow our blood vessels causing damage in the veins and arteries. Our penis has small blood vessels and when you smoke, you’re affecting you’re sex life! Daily exercise also keeps your cardiovascular system healthy and it also increases our sex hormones thus leading to an increase in libido!
You can also explore herbal male enhancement supplements such as Vimax Volume. Herbal male supplements contain herbs that are thought to be aphrodisiacs. Most of these products can be ordered online and can be easily delivered to your doorstep! Products such as Prosolution Pills even add exciting free gifts for each purchase!
The following are the common herbs that you can find in leading male enhancement supplements:
- Panax Ginseng is good for both men and women since it helps regulate the functions of the sex organs. It strengthens the immune system and nervous system. It’s an adaptogen which helps the body fight stress. This herb has been used for thousands of years as an aphrodisiac and today it’s found in popular male enhancement supplements like Maxirex Pills.
- Gingko Biloba is also another popular herb found in male virility supplements such as MaleExtra. It is even better than Viagra since clinical studies prove that it increases blood flow to the penis by up to 30% more than the effect of the “little blue pill”. Gingko is indeed beneficial for men suffering from erection difficulties.
- Saw Palmetto is also another herb that tonifies the male reproductive system. Studies show that saw palmetto is effective for treating men with enlarged prostate glands. Besides benefiting men with prostate disease, studies are showing that it helps men boost their libido. Supplements like Vigrx Plus use this herb to help men enhance their sexual performance. This plant is also found in Naturomax, a natural male enhancement formula!
Vitamins such as Zinc and L-Arginine are also great for man’s sexual health. Zinc is necessary for testosterone production and it makes the semen look and feel thicker! Performer5 uses ZINC to help men experience up to 5 times more ejaculation! L-arginine is an amino acid that helps men double their semen volume! It is also used in supplements such as Semenax to help men experience harder and more intense erection!
Although these herbs won’t make you a superman in bed but natural male supplements can give you that needed push to boost your sexual performance!